11/18/2013
They say love comes in mysterious ways
But when
They say that love comes unexpectedly
But how
They say that love comes to those who wait patiently
But who
I contemplate over and over again to myself
Am I in the right place?
Or maybe I’m just not where I am suppose to be
Am I reflecting on love too much?
Or am I not thinking about love too much
Am I patient enough?
Or do I just want it now just because
I question myself because I feel like I've been waiting
And I know that sounds cliché
But I have
That I’ve been waiting for quite some time now
Or am I just asking for too much?
Or is it not enough
Am I saying that love should come right now?
Because I deserve it
Because I want it
Because I am jealous
Because I want to be loved
Because I've NEVER been loved
Or am I just saying that love should just come now because I
just need it…
Or I just want love to come now because I see the people
around me being loved by someone special
Someone that actually cares for them
Someone that is afraid to lose them
Someone that wants to spend his or her whole lifetime with
them
Someone that will go out of their way to make the other
person happy
Am I jealous?
Am I jealous of seeing other people feeling wanted?
The need of feeling wanted
Is the BEST FEELING EVER
But why should I even say that
I've never felt wanted by someone before
Someone I actually adored… or loved… or care for
Emotionally and physically before
But then again
Am I ready for love?
Am I ready for someone to love me?
For someone to make me THEIR priority
Instead of being an option
Or a second choice
Or a rebound
Or just someone they need when they’re feeling down or when
it is in their convenience
Or am I ready?
Am I ready to love someone?
To put someone I love before me
Shouldn’t I just wait until God decides when it’s the right
time?
But when
When is the right time?
And that is the question I will always ask myself
Over and over and over
Again
They say love comes in mysterious ways
But when
They say that love comes unexpectedly
But how
They say that love comes to those who wait patiently
But who
I contemplate over and over again to myself
Am I in the right place?
Or maybe I’m just not where I am suppose to be
Am I reflecting on love too much?
Or am I not thinking about love too much
Am I patient enough?
Or do I just want it now just because
I question myself because I feel like I've been waiting
And I know that sounds cliché
But I have
That I’ve been waiting for quite some time now
Or am I just asking for too much?
Or is it not enough
Am I saying that love should come right now?
Because I deserve it
Because I want it
Because I am jealous
Because I want to be loved
Because I've NEVER been loved
Or am I just saying that love should just come now because I
just need it…
Or I just want love to come now because I see the people
around me being loved by someone special
Someone that actually cares for them
Someone that is afraid to lose them
Someone that wants to spend his or her whole lifetime with
them
Someone that will go out of their way to make the other
person happy
Am I jealous?
Am I jealous of seeing other people feeling wanted?
The need of feeling wanted
Is the BEST FEELING EVER
But why should I even say that
I've never felt wanted by someone before
Someone I actually adored… or loved… or care for
Emotionally and physically before
But then again
Am I ready for love?
Am I ready for someone to love me?
For someone to make me THEIR priority
Instead of being an option
Or a second choice
Or a rebound
Or just someone they need when they’re feeling down or when
it is in their convenience
Or am I ready?
Am I ready to love someone?
To put someone I love before me
Shouldn’t I just wait until God decides when it’s the right
time?
But when
When is the right time?
And that is the question I will always ask myself
Over and over and over
Again
No comments:
Post a Comment