Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dear Guardian Angel,

I don't know if you can hear me right now but I want you to know that you mean a lot to me. You mean a lot to many people that were in your life. I'm pretty sure you knew that already but here I am reminding you one more time. Words cannot explain how much every person here misses you dearly, it's insane. You kept us all sane. You were the LIGHT in our darkness.

I want you to thank you a million times for saving me from my darkness when I needed it the most. I hope you know that you really impacted my life. LIKE A LOT. It kills me inside that you're gone and not here with us physically but I know you will always be here with us spiritually. I wish I could've saved you but I know that you're not hurting anymore. You're in peace and with God who is so lucky to have you in his presence. He's lucky to have someone who is the definition of selfless, kind-hearted, genuine, amazing, loving, caring, beautiful soul like you. The list goes on ...

Thank you for coming into my life and growing up with me in my awkward stages and witnessing all my weird yet memorable phases. Thank you for being such an amazing, genuine friend that anyone can ever have. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for believing in myself when I didn't believe in me. Thank you for being so genuine and kind-hearted. Thank you for teaching me to have fun and live life. Thank you for showing me many things before you left us. Thank you for being YOU.


May you be in peace at last in paradise and don't forget to keep up with the Bulls game up there in heaven. May you rest in heaven angel.

"See you later..."



- We miss you.

2 comments: