Sunday, December 14, 2014

3:03 am

I'm sure we all had that one moment when we thought we couldn't move on from something that we thought we couldn't live without ... I know you can't deny it because even I can relate to this. Knowing that we thought that we couldn't move on before and reminiscing about it now makes me laugh so much. We thought we couldn't survive, couldn't breathe, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep but we actually can. It's sad to think how much I've wasted so much time and effort to that certain someone when I could of just moved on with my life and say 'it is what it is." But if you really think about it ... we are all human beings that have feelings. That's just how it is. Now that I think abut it, it's okay to cry and feel vulnerable at times but there will come a time when you need to pick yourself back up and live your life. It's crazy to think that one day after all the struggles we've been through alone is the solution to time healing ourselves gradually but surely. Just know that you aren't the only person that goes through this ... You are not alone, my friend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment