Thursday, December 18, 2014

Our sunshine in the rain

I can’t seem to understand why though? Why did you have to leave us when you knew deep down we loved you from the very start. It hurts to know that you were hurting for quite awhile and didn’t want to reach out to anyone. It hurts to know that it had to end this way because you wanted to take away your pain. It hurts to know that you’re not here anymore. It hurts to know that I can’t mess around with you and giving you shit from time to time. It hurts to know that we all lost such an amazing, loving, genuine, kind -hearted beautiful soul. You were the light in our darkness, didn’t you know that? You were everyone’s sunshine. You gave  nothing but love to anyone and everyone.
To know that you’re gone is so hard to accept. You found the light in my darkness. You were the light in my darkness and I don’t know how I can repay you for that. I don’t know how I can accept the fact that I didn’t help you to find your light in your darkness. Man, you were your OWN LIGHT in your darkness.
I am truly honored and blessed to have met you in my life. Thank you for never doubting in me and always being there when I needed a friend. Thank you for letting me feel human and to know that what I was going through was something that everyone also felt as well at one point in their lives. That I wasn’t alone and you were there to save me. Thank you a million times. We all miss you so fucking much. Why can’t you just come back? Please come back, please .... We miss you our guardian angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment