6/3/14
Your hand firmly shakes against
mine
Feeling my heart beat as fast as it
could
With a soft warm voice
All I can do is smirk
The sensations I feel from my head
all the way down to my toes
When I see your face lit up a room
full of crowd-intoxicated people
The crest of your fingers slowly
intertwining with mine
The warm feeling of your hand
gradually going up and down my thighs
The facial expressions we exchange while
we sat next to each other
The intension in the room between the
two of us
The feeling of wanting to jump on
one another
Pressed against the bed with the
creases dented inside
The way you run every finger
through each single strand of hair
The look when we gazed into each
other’s eyes
The touch of your skin against mine
The brush of your fingers gradually
going down my back
Making me feel secured
Beautiful
Infinite
Wanted ...
The touch of your lips against mine
The way you would take deep heavily
breathes
Whispering in my ear gently
“I don’t want this a one time thing...”
But eventually ended up to be a one-night
stand.
No comments:
Post a Comment