11/18/2013
The feeling of someone’s touch…
But not just anyone’s
A stranger, a crush, or maybe possibly even your long lost
Soul mate
That you can see yourself with
Someone you could be weird around with
Sober or drunk
Changing you into the person you would never expect to be
The touch of feeling wanted from a stranger at an unexpected
moment
Knowing someone out there in this cruel, fucked up world has
his or her eye on you
The feeling of a stranger showing communication in different
ways you wouldn’t even understand
Confused with the connection that he or she is trying to
attempt
Trying to show you
Trying to let you know that there are actually good people
out there
Trying to be himself
Trying to be the best he could possibly be
That there are good people out there that will accept you
for you
And only YOU
That will prove you wrong or
To try to help you understand that someone in this world ACTUALLY
cares
That someone in this world ACTUALLY gives a fuck
About you… about me …
The way he expresses his body language in public
In front of you, in front of his friends, and for the world
to see
Because he is not embarrassed
But is proud of you
Because he doesn’t need to
But wants to
Because of
What he is actually fascinated by
Which is you…
His hands slowly rubbing down your body, the touch of his
skin against yours, the feeling … the feeling
Of maybe he could be the one
The feeling of maybe there’s a chance for me
Maybe God finally gave me someone special
The feeling of “wow now it is my turn to feel loved by
someone”
But maybe…
Maybe I’m just trying to set myself up for a disappointment
It was just a one-night stand
What was I thinking?
A night that I thought things would go smoothly and actually
make a difference
The feeling of knowing that I felt something towards that
person
I felt something
The look …
The look that he gave me when I walked into the room
The touch …
The touch when he shook my hand to introduce himself to me
The wink…
The wink he gave me when I smiled back at him
That feeling … those feelings felt everything
That feeling gave me butterflies
Those feelings made
me feel
Wanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment