11/19/2013
The words
The thoughts
The mistakes
I've made from my past and present
And maybe in my upcoming future
Who knows?
The only person that can determine that is God
He has a plan for us all right?
Because I’m giving him all my trust and faith
To make my dreams and desires come true
But of course
I know I have to do my part
In order for him to do his job
But I've been doing my job
And I feel like I'm still not moving forward
The struggles
The doubts
The many problems
I've been going through in my life
I cannot take it anymore
But what’s a gain without a struggle
All I want…
All I want is to push away but I cannot
The feeling that no one understands
How they…
My PARENTS
Cannot see that I am trying the best that I can do
The expectations from my parents
Knowing from
My right and wrongs
Knowing what is
Suppose to be done and what is not
Learning to adapt from their decisions they’ve made for me
When I haven’t even decided for myself
Understanding that I can not follow through
But in the end I have to
No comments:
Post a Comment